Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bike Storage System-Final

-Define the Problem
The problem is that I am living in an apartament without a garage, and I need to find an area to put my bike where it wont be in the way.

-Brainstorm Solutions
1. I could use a box to put my bike in and store that vertical in a corner that I dont use that often, so no edges stick out and it easily moveable.
2. I could get hooks with screws on the end so that I could screw them into the wall and place my bike on it.
3. Lastly, I could get hooks with suction cups on the and of them with moveable ends so that I can put them wherever I want. Using these I could put it on the roof, the wall, outside on the building.

-Define Criteria and Constraints 
People don't want to be inconvenienced when using one of my solutions.
Cannot leave perminate damage

-Generate Sketches

-Select an Approach: Use a Decision Matrix to justify your approach

-Model your solution with CAD software: Post an Isometric view of your assembly and a multiview drawing.



These hooks will come in packs of two for each package sold.

-Use the 4 Quadrant Feedback technique to asses your model

No comments:

Post a Comment